The First step of Contract Generation starts with creating Rich Text Sections for Documents.
When creating Sections there are 2 types:
- Rich Text - Used to create text content in Sections
- Signature - An electronic signature field that Managers and Candidates can sign
This article details the process of creating Rich Text Sections
- Go to (National Level) Human Resources → Contract Generation → Sections
- Click on
3. You can now give the Section a name and description as below
Tip: When creating Sections we recommend using names and numbers, as once you have created all of your Sections the list will be sorted alphanumerically.
4. You will be given the option for Rich Text or Signature. When creating Sections with text content choose Rich Text. (this is also the default selection)
5. You can now enter the Content for the Section including the use of Tags. Tags can be included from Candidate Details, Contract Details and Position Details as below:
Note: For more information on tags, please refer to the Contract Generation - 1a. Section Tags article.
6. Tick the Active Box if you wish to activate this Section
Note: Sections cannot be added to Documents unless they are Active, however, you can activate individual Sections on the Sections page after creation.
8. You have created the first Section which can now be added to a Document. To create more Sections to add to Documents please repeat steps 1-7 above.
9. On the Sections page, you will be provided with a table as below, including:
- Name - Section Name
- Type - The Type of the Section created, e.g. Rich Text or Signature
- Active - The Sections Active Status, displayed as a Red Cross for Inactive and a Green Tick for Active
- Copy Icon - Duplicates the Existing Section
- Edit Icon - Opens the Section details to edit
- Delete Icon - Remove the Section
Should you require more information please get in touch with our Support Team via email@example.com or contact your Relationship Manager for more information.