World and National Level templates for Contract Generation are already set up with a default template. However, we recommend customising each template for your Brand before using Contract Generation.
1. To make changes, go to:
World or National Level → System → System Configuration → System Email Templates
|Contract Generation Email Template Types
|Contract Generation Email Descriptions
Candidate Welcome Email
|Welcome email sent to a candidate
Contract Package Changes - Candidate
|Notification email sent to candidates when a contract package is updated
Contract Package Changes - Manager
|Notification email sent to managers when a contract package is updated
Contract Package Confirmation - Candidate
|Notification email sent to candidates when a contract package is confirmed
Contract Package Confirmation - Manager Notification
|Notification email sent to managers when a contract package is confirmed
Contract Package Signed - Candidate
Notification email sent to the candidate when a contract package is signed
Contract Package Signed - Manager
|Notification email sent to the manager when a contract package is signed
2. Click on the template name you want to customise, E.g. Candidate Welcome Email:
3. Fill out the options as below:
- Name – The main reference given to this email template. This option is not modifiable for System Email Templates. For other varieties of email templates, this name is used to distinguish it from other email templates, when a template is being selected for some content on the platform.
- Email Template Style – A dropdown containing all the email template styles that have been made available. The style affects the visual presentation of the email, in terms of headers, footers, and colour theme. See Email Template Styles for more information.
- Subject – This is the subject of the email that gets sent to the email recipient.
- Email – Rich text editor with auto-replace tags. This editor is used to enter the main contents of the email that is sent to the email recipient and should convey adequate information concerning the purpose of the email. A list of applicable auto replace tags are displayed on the right-hand side of the editor.
- File – File upload field that can be used to upload a file that will be attached to the email.
Tip: If there are documents that cannot be created on the platform, e.g. A Tax File Declaration Form, this can be uploaded to the email template.
Once this information has been entered or updated accordingly, Click.
4. To configure the remaining template repeat steps 1-3 above.
An example of an email template is below:
Should you require more information please get in touch with our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Relationship Manager for more information.