The cover image is a banner that spans the heading of the profile page, allowing users to upload a custom image to personalise their page.
A default cover image will be applied to all profile pages, with an option added allowing you to upload your own cover image.
To upload a new cover image:
Click the profile avatar in the top navigation bar and select My Profile to open your profile page.
- Select Update located on the top-left side of the cover image area.
- Scroll down to the My Profile section, go to Cover Image and select Choose File.
- Using the Browse window, search your computer for the picture you want to upload. Once you've found it, click to highlight it, then select Open.
- A cropping window will now appear, allowing you to adjust the size, zoom and position of your image. When you're finished, use the Save button.
Note: Cover images support photos up to 10 MB, file types including jpeg, jpg, png and gif and a minimum/recommended size of 1000 x 205px.
Tip: For some handy information about resizing your images for platform use, please refer to the following article: Resizing Images.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then select the Update button.
The cover image will be saved and displayed on your profile page.
Should you have further feedback or questions, contact your Relationship Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.