By default, users will receive an email, mobile, and platform notification when other users posts on their profile page.
Customising Email Notifications
The email notification message can be customised or disabled by editing the Post created Email Template. This can be done at:
- World-level: Applying the email template to all countries.
- Country-level: Applying the email template to a specific country.
After choosing your desired level, you can edit the Email Template:
- In the Toolbox, select System, then select System Configuration.
- Select System Email Templates.
- Scroll down the page and find the Platform heading, then select Post Created.
- Edit the notification message as desired. When you're finished, select Update to finalise your changes.
Enabling Mobile Push Notifications
A new Social option has been added to Push Notification Settings on mobile devices.
Users will be prompted to confirm their push notification settings after opening the app for the first time since the update. This allows them to choose whether they want to receive push notifications when users post on their wall.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to get in touch with your Relationship Manager, or email email@example.com.