New-look Rich-Text Editor
The rich-text editor has been refreshed, adding support for Roman numeral and alphanumeric lists along with a fully customisable font colour picker. This update also allows us to provide future enhancements faster than ever before.
Note: Not all editor features are available in all tools
Paragraph Spacing in PDF Templates
In PDF Templates in System Configuration, we have added two new options to control paragraph spacing. These include:
- Spacing before/after paragraph
- First-line indentation
Note: The default Spacing settings will match existing behaviour, so if you're happy with your current paragraph spacing you don't have to change anything!
To change paragraph spacing:
- In World view, navigate to System → System Configuration →
- Create a or Edit an existing Country Template
- Scroll down to the Spacing sub-heading, and apply your desired values
These settings will be applied to all PDFs created by Contract Generation in the target country.
Contract Generation Enhancements
Page Breaks in Sections
The next update comes to Sections found in Contract Generation, providing two ways to add page breaks to a section:
- Insert Page Break — Found on the rich-text editor toolbar, the Insert Page Break button will add a page break at the current cursor location, displayed as a dotted line.
- Start section on a new page — Found near the bottom of the Sections page, ticking this checkbox will ensure that the section starts on a new page in the contract.
Live Preview in Sections
A Preview button has been added to Sections on the rich-text editor toolbar, allowing you to see a live preview of the current section as a PDF.
This feature will allow you to visualise the section you're working on without needing to generate a contract to see the final result.
Updated Sync and Refresh Tooltips
We have also updated our tooltips in the Package Builder, allowing you to quickly spot content that may require your attention.
The Warning icon will alert you to content that is inactive, deleted or out-of-date and the Sync icon will allow you to refresh the content and get the latest changes if it's out-of-date.
Should you require more information, please get in touch with our Support Team via email@example.com or contact your Relationship Manager.