Video widgets display videos to your users on their dashboard.
There is no set sizing for video widgets as the device re-sizes the video, for a 24 inch Monitor the Video can be viewed at 811px Wide X 456px High when set as a Left hand size Widget.
Note: Widgets can only be created at World Level, However can be allocated to all Account Groups.
1. Go to System → System Configuration →
2. Click on
3. Name the Widget, This can be anything but something that catches the attention of the targeted user group.
4. Give the Widget a Description. (This description only appears to administrators and won't be shown to users)
5. Set Target Country(s) you wish to apply the Widget to. You may wish to create multiple widgets targeting different countries for different brands, for example.
6. Set Preferred Column to Left or Right. This is where the widget will be displayed when first added to the dashboard.
7. Set the Widget Type to 'Video'
8. Upload the video
Attention: Take note of the File Format and File Size available per widget by tapping or hovering your cursor over the tooltip (i) icon!
9. Choose a Header Style and Coloring.
11. Now that you have created your widget, you will need to allocate the widget to specific account groups.