This article provides details about the various settings available when creating a country, or editing an existing one. See Managing the Location Hierarchy for more information.
- Name – The main reference given to this country.
- Available Languages – The languages chosen here will be available for users of this country to set as their preferred language. See Languages for more information.
- Default Time Zone – The time zone that will initially be set when new locations and accounts are created.
- Update all Time Zones – This option is only effective when editing existing countries. If ticked and the changes are saved, all locations and accounts existing in this country will have their time zone changed to the default.
- – Creates the new country according to the form, or updates the existing country.