Recruitment stages are used with Position Templates for sending out automated emails at various stages throughout the recruitment process.
To create a Recruitment Stage, go to: (Country) → Human Resources → Recruitment →→ , then click on the button.
- Name – The main reference given to this stage. This name is used to distinguish it from other recruitment stages.
- Type – A drop-down containing all the different recruitment stage types. Choose the one that's most relevant to the stage you are creating.
- Description – Enter a description for this stage - e.g. Offer Position Stage.
Note: This description will only be visible to admins/managers while progressing applicants.
- Stage Structure– These options determine the stage progress method. There are three (3) different options to choose from:
- Two steps: send an email then enter notes
- Two steps: enter notes then send an email
- One step: enter notes only
- Email – A drop-down containing all the different recruitment emails. Choose the one that's most relevant to the stage you are creating.
Note: The 'Email' option will only appear if either option 1 or 2 are selected in the 'Stage Structure' option (as above).
- Decline Email – A drop-down containing all the different recruitment emails. Choose a decline-based one that's most relevant to the stage you are creating.
- Attached files – File upload field that can be used to upload a file that will be attached to the email.
Once this information has been entered accordingly, press thebutton to submit the form.