The Career Site Settings options allow you to configure the overall look and feel of the careers site, including colours, share links, default hours of availability, application settings and much more.
Important: The Career Site Settings are different for all countries. So you will need to edit them individually.
To view/edit the Career Site Settings, go to: (Country) → Human Resources → Recruitment →, then click on the button.
- Career Site Title – The page title of the careers site, which appears in the browser tab/window.
Note: This applies to the default careers site (e.g. https://platform.worldmanager.com/careers) only. So if you are using your own website to display job ads from the World Manager platform, this field value will not apply.
- Site Description – A (short) description of your careers site for website meta and RSS feed purposes.
Note: This is used for web search (SEO) and RSS feed functionality only, and is not visible on the careers page.
- Enable external Careers Site – Option to enable/disable the (external) Careers Site for the country.
Note: Applicable country needs to have (at least) one (1) 'active' position created within the Recruitment tool, in order for the (external) Careers site to be accessible.
Important: This setting is inactive by default.
- Custom Career Site Link – If you are using your own website to display job ads, enter the URL here.
Note: The custom link you enter here will automatically be added to the careers site embed code that you can use on your own website. Please see Settings Home for more information.
- No reply email Address – The email address which all job-related emails will be sent from.
Note: We highly recommend using the default system no-reply email, to ensure emails are delivered successfully. However, you may use your own email if you wish. Please see Whitelisting Emails for more information.
- Thank you text – Use the text editor to create a thank you message which will be displayed to the applicant once an application has been submitted.
- Screening Declined Email Delay – Specify a value (in minutes) to automatically send a declined email to any applicants that have not passed the screening process.
- Language – A drop-down menu with all available languages in the platform to display your careers site in.
Search Bar [section]
- Display Search – Choose whether to show the search section (which appears at the top of the page).
- Show Country Selector – Choose whether to show the country drop-down in the search section.
- Background Colour – The background colour of the search bar.
- Search Text Colour – The colour that the text on the search bar should be displayed.
- Gloss Overlay – Use this option to add a slight glossy overlay/look to the search section.
Overall Appearance [section]
- Border Colour – The border that surrounds the job description on the 'position info' page.
- Button Text Colour – The colour of text on a button.
- Position Name Colour – The colour of the text displaying the position name.
- Location Name Colour – The colour of the text displaying the location name.
- Posted Date Colour – The colour of the text displaying the posted date.
- Text Colour – The colour of the text in the job description(s).
- Link Colour – The colour of any links used on the page.
- Hover Colour – The colour of any links used when you hover your mouse cursor over them
- Notice Colour – The colour that warning & alert messages will be displayed in.
- Featured Background Colour – The background colour for any featured positions.
- Featured Position Name – The colour that the name of a featured position will be displayed as.
Application Appearance [section]
- Section Name Colour – The colour of the text displaying the section name.
- Question Colour – The colour of the text displaying the question.
- Blurb Colour – The colour of the text displaying the blurb.
- Current Page Progress Colour – The colour of the current page indicator.
- Progress Bar Colour – The colour of the progress bar.
- Instruction Colour – The colour of the text displaying the instructions.
Map Settings [section]
- Show Map Link And Addresses – Use this option to show the location(s) that the position is available at, which appears at the bottom of the job ad.
Share Links [section]
- Share on Twitter – Use this option to add a share button for Twitter, which appears at the bottom of the job ad.
- Share on Facebook – Use this option to add a share button for Facebook, which appears at the bottom of the job ad.
- Share on LinkedIn – Use this option to add a share button for LinkedIn, which appears at the bottom of the job ad.
- RSS Feeds – Use this option to enable the RSS Feed button, which appears at the top of the main listings page (only).
Member Settings [section]
- Show Your Applications – Enables the "Your Applications" link for applicants when they log into their account, which allows them to view all of their applications (submitted/ongoing).
- Allow Applicants to Subscribe to updates – Enables a checkbox to subscribe to updates for the position during the application process.
- Ask applicants to supply their date of birth – Adds a date of birth selector field during the application process.
- Ask applicants to supply their contact details – Adds contact detail fields, such as phone number and address during the application process.
- Delete user uploaded files in the recruitment tool after 3 months – Use this option if you wish automatically remove any video resumes or questionnaire responses from the platform after three (3) months.
Note: Resume files and cover letters will not be removed.
Unfinished Applicant Reminder [section]
- Unfinished reminder sent after – A drop-down menu to select the amount of days (up to 10) to wait before sending an applicant a reminder email to complete their unfinished application.
Tip: Select a value of '0' to disable this feature.
Hours of availability
- Set the default hours of availability for this country, which can be used as a section of the position during the application process that allows the applicant to choose their availability for the role. See Position Templates for more information.
- Custom CSS – CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets which is used to style the look of a website. You can use this field to further customise the look and feel of your careers site by using CSS coding.
Note: We do not provide CSS support, so please consult with your web development and/or IT team for assistance with this setting (or an external source if required).
Once this information has been entered (or updated) accordingly, press thebutton to submit the form.