This article provides details on the different options that are available when creating External Surveys. These are the same options shown when editing existing External Surveys.
- Name – The main reference given to this External Survey. This is the name that surveyors will see when deciding which survey to do.
- Target Location – The locations selected here will be the ones that are available for surveyors to choose from, when beginning the survey. See Targeting for more information about targeting selectors.
- Custom Skin – This survey can be presented in a custom skin, to tailor to the purpose of the survey. To add custom skins to the list, please contact your Relationship Manager.
- Approvable – Makes the results of the survey inaccessible to Managers until it has been signed off by either a National or World Manager.
- Privacy Setting – Enabling this option will make the submitted copies of this survey accessible to only National and World Managers.
- Enable Resume – Enabling this option introduces a button to this survey. This will let the surveyor save their progress and return to complete the survey at a later time.
- Include Date/Time Selector – Enabling this option will allow surveyors to specify the date and time of the review. If turned off, the current date and time will be used.
- Active – Turn this option on to make this External Survey available.
- – Press this button to create the External Survey.
What to do next
Once you have entered all the above information, you are ready to add Sections to the External Survey. See Adding Sections to Internal Surveys for more information.