In this article we are going to show you how to delete external Broadbean job posts.
Note: For each ad, you can delete all posts from all job boards or delete each job board individually.
Delete All Posts from All Job Boards
1. To delete a job from all job boards please go to: Human Resources → Recruitment →
2. Click the 'Archive' icon next to the Job
3. Clickif you wish to archive this job only when Broadbean confirms it was successfully archived.
Clickif you wish to archive the job even though it may not be successful in Broadbean.
Note: Some Job boards do not support archiving of Job Ads. If you have any concerns you can delete each job board individually by using the Broadbean Icon (see next steps)
Delete Individual Posts from Individual Job Boards
1. To delete a job from a specific job board please go to: Human Resources → Recruitment →
2. Click the 'Broadbean' icon next to the Job
3. A new tab will open
4. Click on the 'Delete Post' Icon next to the Job board you wish to delete. Repeat if required.
5. You should receive a message 'Attempting to delete post(s)...' and then 'Successfully Deleted Post(s)' with the status update as 'Delete'