Once Documents and Packages have been created the Synchronisation feature provides the option for Documents and Packages to be updated to the latest version at the click of a button, if changes have been made to the Sections and Documents in the Package. This allows for templates to be updated without affecting existing Contracts. The Manager has the choice to update or keep the existing version depending on what the change is.
In the below example the Section 'Employee Agreement - 2. Terms and Conditions' in the Document 'Employee Agreement - Full Time' has been updated making it a new version of this Section. We can see this by the text displayed 'Out of Date: Synchronise' below
1. Go to: (National Level) Human Resources → Contract Generation → Documents
2. The Manager now has the option to update this Section in the Document to the latest version. They can do this simply by clicking on 'Synchronise'
A confirmation box will appear as below, Confirm by clicking
3. The Section in the Document will immediately be updated as below:
4. Clickto Save changes
5. This Document is now updated to the latest version of this Section. Now, the manager can also update the Package to use the updated Document by going to:
(National Level) Human Resources → Contract Generation → Packages → Open example package e.g. Sales Manager - Full Time
6. As below you can see the Document shows the same message 'Out of Date: Synchronise'
7. To update this Document in the Package to the latest version of the Document click 'Synchronise'
8. A confirmation box will appear as below, Confirm by clicking
9. The Document in this Package will be updated.
10. To save these changes Clickas below and the Document should update successfully.
Should you require more information please get in touch with our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Relationship Manager for more information.