One of the important things you'll want to do with an ACTIV presentation, is to allow the user to progress from one slide to another. This article will explain the different components that will let you do this.
Moving between slides is done using interactions. Each of these interaction types, when selected on the slide, will show the Direction options, allowing you to define which slide the presentation should go to when it is interacted with.
- First Slide: This option will take the user back to the first (initial) slide in the presentation
- Previous Slide: This option will take the user back to the previous (preceding) slide in the presentation
- Next Slide: This option will take the user to the very next slide in the presentation
- Last Slide: This option will take the user to the last slide in the presentation
- Complete: This option will end the presentation and take the user to the completion page
- Slide: This option lets you choose a specific slide in your presentation (by Slide title), which you select from the drop-down menu (appears once selected)
Tip: Enable the Show as hand cursor option to make the mouse cursor stand out, so that the user knows they are hovering over a 'clickable' element.