Optimize Your Royalty Reporting With Franconnect and QuickBooks Online
- Simplify sales reporting and ensure accurate royalty calculations through automated data synchronization between FranConnect Royalty Manager and QuickBooks Online.
- Designed to empower finance team and franchisees for precise royalty tracking and reconciliation.
- Ensure up-to-date financial records by implementing sales adjustments for current and past periods for your royalty calculations.
Newly Redesigned Royalty Manager [Coming Soon]
The new version of Royalty Manager (RM 2.0) aims to provide an enterprise-grade platform with improved and new capabilities to manage and automate their franchise royalties. The platform enables finance teams to:
- Connect to POS/CRM platforms to automate sales collection.
- Accurately track and calculate franchise royalties.
- Streamline and automate the process of collecting and reconciling payments.
- Provide transparency on financial aspects of the agreement.
- Connect with the ERP/Accounting to centralize financial information.
- Support royalty management across international masters.
- Get visibility into the latest financial data and analytics.
- Manage a robust security and compliance system.
- Access a user-friendly and contextual interface that can be adopted by both finance teams and franchisees.
Accurate Lead Qualification Monitor For Franchise Agreements
- Maintain accurate record of changes to lead qualification details over time by leveraging the newly added "Last Updated On" attribute.
- For the franchise sales and legal teams who need up-to-date qualification details to draft and revise franchise agreements.
- Changes are captured automatically; the updated date is visible and can be exported in reports and the Qualification Details Document, ensuring all stakeholders stay informed about the most current lead data.
Auto-Generated Unique Identifiers for Ownership Management [Beta]
- Ensures each owner has a unique identifier, simplifying the tracking of ownership changes and improving data management. This leads to efficient information retrieval and updating.
- For the legal, operations and IT team to maintain a system of record of your ownership information and facilitate systems integration.
- Auto-generated IDs for new and existing owners, provides a profile for both single and multi-unit individual, enhancing the ability to monitor and analyze owner activities and ownership structures.