When you are viewing a module in an employee's training directly, you will be able to see the score & time taken to complete the module.
You can also see the score in Stats & Reports using either of the reports below:
- The 'Completion Rates' reports will show the score for a module when the report is generated with only 1 module selected.
- The 'Employee Activity Reports' will show the score & time taken to complete the module for the selected account.
Note: The score & time taken to complete the attached content is not included in the score or time in Stats & Reports.
The score, time taken, and status of a module will be calculated differently depending on what 'type' of module it is.
'Standalone' modules will use a package file which will contain the content for the course.
The package file will report to the platform:
- The score the employee achieved.
- The time taken to complete the module.
- The status of the module.
Note: Some packages may not report a score or time to the platform. The score & time taken may not be accurate if package file is calculating the score incorrectly. If a package is not reporting a score and you would like it to, we recommend reviewing the score options in your authoring tool of choice.
'Training Template' modules have a questionnaire that employees will need to complete.
The score for the questionnaire is calculated as the number of answers the employee answered correctly out of the total correct & incorrect answers, for their current attempt.
The score calculation can be expressed as the formula below:
- (Correct Answers / (Correct Answers + Incorrect Answers)) * 100
The time taken to complete the questionnaire is calculated as the time from when the page loads until the time the 'Next' slide or 'Exit' button is clicked.