Opening the Notices tool (found under the Communications suite) will initially show a list of all of your current Notices. This means those Notices that have a future expiry date (or no expiry date), and are targeted to you. This page also contains the viewing archived Notices, and Administrators and Managers get an additional two page buttons ( and ).button for
Each Notice in the list is made up of a number of components.
- Title – The name that was given to the Notice by the poster. This is in the upper-left corner of the Notice, and can be clicked to view the Notice individually, along with any replies that users have made to the Notice.
- Poster – The name of the user that had posted the Notice. This name follows the text "Posted by".
- Post date – The date and time that the Notice was posted. This date follows the poster's name.
- Replies – The number of replies that have been made in response to this Notice. This value, as well as the Reply button in the upper-right corner of the Notice, can be clicked to view these replies, as well as to submit any further replies. See Replying to Notices for more information.
- Read button – Button in the upper-right corner that will mark the Notice as having been read by you. This is necessary to do for those Notices that have been made mandatory (made apparent by the red exclamation icon next to the title of the Notice), and will contribute to your training completion.
- Content body – The remainder of the Notice is the actual substance of the Notice itself – the main information that is being communicated to you by the Notice poster. This section also contains any files that have been attached to the Notice, and can be accessed by clicking on the file's name.