Before we look at how to create a new Location Review, let’s have a look at the process of filling one in.
Go into Operations → Location Reviews and click on thebutton. From the drop-down list you select which report you need to fill in.
Note: Users will only see reviews that are targeted to them.
New Location Review Page
When beginning a Location Review, the first page you will be presented with is the 'New Location Review' page, where a few pieces of information will need to be provided. Once all the details have been supplied, pressto start the survey.
Each review will attached to their location of the user – if the user is an Area Manager or multi-location General Manager, they are able to select the location they are completing the review on from a drop down list. You will also see any instructions such as what the process of this report is or who to contact first.
- Type – Drop down containing the names of the available types of Location Reviews for you to submit.
- Description – A required text input field where you can enter a fitting description. This is the main way that submitted reviews of this type are distinguished by recipients.
- Area – The available areas that you can submit the Location Review for.
- Location – The available locations that you can submit the Location Review for.
- Review Date – The date and time that the review took place.
- Instructions – Any further information that should be taken into consideration when completing the review will be displayed here, below the review date.
- – Returns the user to the main Location Reviews tool page.
- – Use this button to start the Location Review.