There are 4 ways in which you can advertise a job position:
- Internally within your World Manager Platform, which only appears to targeted active accounts within your platform
- Externally on a company website (Careers Page)
- Externally with Seek
- Externally with Broadbean
With all 4 advertising types you can choose to advertise to 1 or to all.
In this article we are going to show you how to advertise Externally on a Company Website using the Careers page.
Note: Before creating an External job ad, All recruitment templates and career site settings need to be configured by going to Human Resources → Recruitment →and Human Resources → Recruitment →
1. From National level go to Human Resources → Recruitment → All Positions →
2. Select the Position Template you wish to use for the Job Position (You will notice it pre-loads default information but can be changed specifically to suit this Ad)
3. Fill out the Position Details including:
- Name - Name of the Position and generally includes the area or store name in the title. e.g. Store Manager - Sydney Flagship
- Salary - (Optional)
- Short Description - Displayed on the main job page in Recruitment
- Long Description - Displayed after clicking 'Additional Info' on the Advertised Job
- Target Location(s) - Set what location(s) the position will be filled at
- Target Accounts(s) - Set what user(s) the position will be managed by
4. Select who will received application notifications for this job 'Notify Assigned Managers of Applicants' and/or 'Notify Myself of Applicants'
5. Set the appropriate option for 'Cover Letter' 'Resume' and 'Video Resume'
6. Set optional 'Featured Position' - Note this makes the ad stand out
7. Set Available as 'Active' only when you are ready to make this Ad Active.
Tip: You can always come back into the Job details and set to 'Active' at any stage after the ad has been set up
8. Set the Advertising Type to 'External' or 'Internal & External'
Note: If set to 'Internal & External' it will create both and Internal Job Ad and External Job Ad
9. Clickto choose what locations you wish to advertise this Job.
11. Externally the Position will be available on your platform careers page and in most cases this page is set in an iframe within a company website. An example of your careers page is below: