GO1 is the world's largest marketplace for workplace training, offering thousands of free and premium courses aggregated from the industry's top providers.
Check out our blog post to learn more about GO1 content.
Setting up and using your GO1 integration involves:
- Getting in touch with your Relationship Manager, or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to help you get started
- Creating a new GO1 portal to associate with your World Manager platform
- Browse and import GO1 courses to your platform
- Downloading courses from your GO1 Library to your World Manager platform
- Adding a course to an E-learning module and targeting users, groups and/or locations
Before we get started, let's take a look at the new custom account permissions introduced to control access to the GO1 integration.
World and National Level users have two (2) new permissions under Training → E-Learning, these are:
- GO1 Manage: Grants access to the GO1 Library page, allowing the user to browse, import and add GO1 courses to the platform.
- GO1 Settings: Grants access to the GO1 Settings page, allowing the user to provide their contact details and register a GO1 portal.
Note: You only need (and are also restricted) to set up one (1) user account in settings per Country, or at World Level. Other administrators will not need to provide details once the initial account is created. This account cannot be reused in other countries or at World Level (if used at National Level already).
For more information on custom permission, please see Custom Account Permissions.
1. Get in touch with our team
To get started with your GO1 integration, contact your Relationship Manager, or email email@example.com.
They will guide you through the process and make sure you get started on the right track.
2. Sign up and create a GO1 portal
The portal is your entry point to the GO1 marketplace, allowing you to browse and select courses to add to your organisation's learning plan.
To create a new GO1 portal, please do the following:
- Go to Training → E-Learning → → →
- Enter the required contact details to associate with the GO1 portal, then click
Note: This will become the content administrator account for your GO1 portal.
- A welcome email will be sent to the associated email address confirming the creation of your portal, along with further instructions on how to set up a password so you can access content outside of the platform (if required). See example below:
3. Browse and import GO1 courses to your platform
Once saved, you can browse available courses and add them to your GO1 Library directly within your World Manager platform.
To browse courses, please do the following:
- Go to Training → E-Learning → → →
- The GO1 content browser will load in a modal (pop-up) window, letting you search for E-learning content and courses for your organisation
Tip: You can use the search bar to find courses or filter content based on:
- To add a course to your library, click the plus icon (+)
Note: You will need to wait for the 'Items have been saved' message to appear for each SCORM before closing.
- When you have finished browsing courses, close the window by clicking the cross icon (x) found in the top-right corner of the modal window
- After the window closes, the GO1 Library on your platform will refresh and display your added courses
Tip: Think of the GO1 Library as a 'bookmarks' or 'favourites' list. These are courses you have set aside to download and add to your World Manager platform later.
4. Download courses from the library to your platform
After a course has been saved to your GO1 library, it's ready to be downloaded and added to your World Manager platform.
To download a course to your platform, please do the following:
- Go to Training → E-Learning → →
Note: The library will display all courses you have saved using the GO1 Content Browser.
- Click on the Add to Platform button to download a course to your platform
- When the course has finished downloading, the Content Library page will load and the newly downloaded course will be displayed and highlighted in the table
Tip: This is where you can preview the SCORM in detail by clicking the eye (preview) icon. GO1 courses added to the platform will be set to an inactive state by default, just like other new SCORM packages. Verify that you have added the right content, then click on the red cross (X) to change the status to active so it can be used in the E-Learning tool.
5. Add course to an e-learning module
Now that you've downloaded your GO1 course, it's ready to be used on your platform like any other SCORM. For more information, please see Creating an E-Learning Module.
Should you have any questions, please contact your Relationship Manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.