This article provides details on the different options that are available when creating KPI Templates. These are the same options shown when editing existing KPI Templates.
Note: Only Administrators (World Manager and National Manager group accounts) can create a KPI template, is not possible for other group accounts to create one, only view results and create objectives.
- Name – The main reference given to this KPI Template. This is the name that users will see in their KPI tool.
- Targeting selectors – Used to determine which users will be able to see and undertake the KPI. See Targeting for more information.
- Instructions – Text area that can be used to enter some text that will be shown to users before beginning this KPI.
- Submission Date – Choose a date that the KPI(s) must be completed by.
Note: Once this date rolls over, the KPI becomes locked and you cannot add any more objectives, only actuals.
Appraisal– Select an Appraisal to link to the KPI [optional].
- Appraisal Weight – This option will show the combined, overall score of a KPI + Appraisal. It will only appear if you have selected an Appraisal from the drop-down list.
Note: You must ensure that the chosen Appraisal is available to whomever this KPI is targeted to.
- – Press this button to create the KPI Template.
What to do next
Once you have created the KPI Template, it is now time to add a section/sections. See Adding Sections to KPI Templates for more information.