This article provides details on the different options that are available when creating Internal Surveys. These are the same options shown when editing existing Internal Surveys.
- Name – The main reference given to this Internal Survey. This is the name that users will see in their My Training tool.
- Fuel Gauge – Which Fuel Gauge you wish for this survey to appear under. See Fuel Gauges for more information.
- Targeting selectors – Used to determine which users will be able to see and undertake these surveys. See Targeting for more information.
- Instructions – Text area that can be used to enter some text that will be shown to users before beginning this Internal Survey.
- Privacy Setting – Turning this option on will make the submitted copies of this survey accessible to only National Manager level users and above.
- Anonymous – Turning this option on will ensure that managers reviewing the survey will not be able to determine who it was submitted by.
- Modifiable – Enabling this option will allow respondents to make changes to the survey, even after it has been submitted.
- Active – Turn this option on to make this Internal Survey available.
- – Press this button to create the Internal Survey.
What to do next
Once you have entered all the above information, you are ready to add Sections to the Internal Survey. See Adding Sections to Internal Surveys for more information.