This article provides details on the different options that are available when creating a Written Tests. These are the same options shown when editing existing modules.
To begin creating a new Written Test, open up the Written Tests tool and click.
- Name – The main reference given to this Written Test. This is the name that users will see in their My Training tool.
- Fuel Gauge – Which Fuel Gauge you wish for this module to appear under. See Fuel Gauges for more information.
- Targeting selectors – Used to determine which users this Written Test will apply to. The targeted users will see this Written Test in their My Training tool, and their Managers will be able to grade the Written Test. See Targeting for more information. @Test
- Learning Material – Used to upload a relevant file for the Written Test. This file will be accessible to users targeted by the Written Test, as well as Managers of those users that might grade them.
- Marking Criteria – Used to upload a file that will only be accessible by Managers when grading this Written Test. It should provide the Manager with some guidance on how to mark the answer.
- Question – The text that will appear to users when undertaking a Written Test. The text should prompt the user for some response.
- Test Grading – Turning this option on will require Managers to grade the answer provided by users. When a user submits an answer, the status of the test remains as Not Marked until a Manager reviews the response, after which the test can be set to either Pass or Fail. See Grading Written Tests for more information.
- Active – Turn this option on to make this Written Test available.
- – Press this button to finally create the Written Test.