This article provides details on the different options that are available when creating Exit Interviews. These are the same options shown when editing existing Exit Interviews.
- Name – The main reference given to this Exit Interview. This name is only used to distinguish between Exit Interviews when they are being managed in the Exit Interviews tool – the interviewee does not see it at any point.
- Group Targeting – Used to determine which groups of users may be sent this Exit Interview. Any given account group in any given country can only be targeted by a single Exit Interview. Attempting to target a second Exit Interview to an account group will produce an error. See Targeting for more information on the use of targeting selectors.
- Instructions – Rich text editor with auto replace tags. This editor can be used to enter the instructions that the interviewee will see before beginning the survey. A list of applicable auto replace tags are displayed on the right-hand side of the editor.
- Email Template – Dropdown that allows you to select the email template that will be used when the user is sent an invitation to complete the survey. See Creating and Editing Email Templates for more information.
- Privacy Setting – Using this option will ensure that the results of this survey are only accessible by National Managers and above.
- Active – Turning this option on will prompt managers to send this Exit Interview upon deactivating a user's account.
- – Press this button to create the Exit Interview
What to do next
Once you have created the Exit Interview, you are ready to add Sections to the Exit Interview. See Adding Sections to Exit Interviews for more information.